"Jesus Loves You" Valentine Treats!

Looking for an easy & inexpensive last minute valentine treat? These lollipop valentines cost less than a box of valentines from the store to make, and they deliver an important biblical message


All you need to make these valentines are lollipops, a printer, red paper (or whatever color you have on hand), scissors, and glue dots
I purchased my lollipops and glue dots both at the Dollar Tree for $1.00 each. There were 22 lollipops in a bag of Tiger Pops, and 36 Glue Dots per package, which worked perfectly for a Sunday School class.


To make the paper hearts, I simply found a heart outline and added the text inside. Feel free to download and use my design by clicking on the links below. 


After cutting out the hearts, use a glue dot to stick them to both sides of the lollipop. I've found that it works best to stick the dot to the paper as opposed to the lollipop wrapper. 


The best part of these valentines is that they are an excellent craft to make with kids in a classroom as they are fairly mess free. 

I hope you enjoy making these as much as I did. Happy Valentine's Day! 

Comments

Popular Posts