What's With The Title?

Missionary Woes. Having one blog space with two different ideas isn't easy. I decided it was easier for me to create two than to mix business with play. So, Little Missionary Woman exists for the purpose of introducing & updating, while Missionary Woes exists as an outlet for my thoughts on missions and life in general. I've decided to call this blog Missionary Woes because the majority of the posts deal with what burdens my heart. Often people see the word 'woe' and think it is a synonym for 'complain'. Because someone started to say sarcastically "woe is me" to someone's annoying complaining, we now tend to attribute it to such. The 'woe' I am referring to here is sorrow, heartache, affliction. I guess you could translate "Missionary Woes" to mean "that which troubles my heart". That's what I mostly write about...what troubles me. On another note, Grammar Nazi's beware. I have my own writing style. I am comma happy. I am creative. I write faster than I think. The point being, you are bound to find some grammatical errors, be they simple misspellings or use of the wrong word. I didn't proofread in college, so I doubt I'll be much good at it here where it doesn't count. haha. (<--I also do that a lot). So, all warnings and disclaimers aside, welcome to my blog. :)

Comments

Popular Posts